The Spirit of Hope Church will be the main convergence space, a space for anarchists and anti-authoritarians to share art, music, workshops, food, etc. Check out the details of what goes on when on the schedule.
The Spirit of Hope Church is located at 1519 Martin Luther King Junior Blvd Detroit, MI 48208.
Getting there from Cobo Hall:
From the Malcolm entrance at Cobo Hall:
- Start out going northwest on Washington Blvd. toward West Larned Street (0.1 mi)
- Turn left on to Congress St. West (0.1 mi)
- Turn right on to Cass Ave. (0.5 mi)
- Turn slight left on to Grand River Ave. (1.0 mi)
- Turn left on to Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. (0.1 mi)
- Go to the Rosa Parks Transit Center at the corner of Cass and Michigan avenues (from Cobo Hall/Washington Blvd., head northwest (left) one block to Congress St., take a left, and go one block to Cass, then take a right on Cass and go four blocks to Michigan Ave.)
- Catch the 21 Grand River bus. (Ask the driver to let you off at Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.)
Trip planning phone number: 313-933-1300, press 0 for an operator